Search this site
I work with the geoarchaeology of old stone: quarries, monuments, rock art. And I try to figure out about their weathering and conservation. My domestic services are managed through FABRICA, a registered Norwegian company established with good partners. On this website I publish articles on heritage. For the joy of old stone! Per Storemyr
Visit FABRICA’s website!
- Julekalkbrenning for Fortidsminneforeningen – et bidrag til bygningsvernets økologi
- Rock art and red-coated bedrock in Alta, Arctic Norway
- Steinmysteriet i Stavanger domkirke. Hvor kommer klebersteinen i koret fra?
- Om «Soknakrossen» på øya Sokn i Rogaland. Steinkrossen kom nok fra Hyllestad!
- Hyllestad Millstone Quarry Landscape
Popular right now
Find posts by Google Maps
SOAPSTONE! New book on its archaeology and history!
Book: The Stones of Nidaros Cathedral
Get informed! State of the Art on natural stone today:
Tag Archives: Cartatscha
Working as a conservation scientist I care for cultural heritage. My “problem” is that I’m also interested in the history of decay, including catastrophic events; just these phenomena that turn old masonry to rubble. But I’ve never seen it “live” … Continue reading