Search this site
I work with the geoarchaeology of old stone: quarries, monuments, rock art. And I try to figure out about their weathering, and conservation using traditional crafts. I am also burning lime the traditional way. My domestic services are managed through FABRICA, a registered Norwegian company established with good partners. On this website I publish articles on many aspects of cultural heritage. For the joy of old stone! Per Storemyr
Visit FABRICA’s website!
- Brenning av Mosterkalk på 12-13 timer. Knusing av tidligere rekorder
- Nytt liv for Mosterkalk: Brenning og testing av Vestlandets viktigste kalkressurs i gamle dager
- Fastings Minde i Bergen: Planlagt vedlikehold med vestlandsk tradisjonskalk etter en hard vinter
- De blå flammers natt: Brenning av Smillamarmor i Hyllestad
- Rekordrask kalkbrenning i «Vesleovnen» i Hyllestad
Popular right now
Find posts by Google Maps
SOAPSTONE! New book on its archaeology and history!
Book: The Stones of Nidaros Cathedral
Get informed! State of the Art on natural stone today:
Tag Archives: Archbishop’s Palace
One of my first projects after the establishment of “Per Storemyr Archaeology & Conservation Services” in August 2010 implied a return to 17th century murals in the entirely painted Regalia room of the Archbishop’s Palace (Trondheim, Norway).